Membership is open to organisations and business which either work within or operate from the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man. A collective voice for the medical cannabis, CBD, and hemp sector across the UK.
By joining the Council, you become part of a strong nationwide network with the ability to influence the future of the industry. We represent our members’ interests with Government, the media, and the wider sector.
In addition to the benefits detailed below, when you become a member, you’ll get access publications, receive the member’s newsletter, and a membership pack with logos and templates to announce your membership on your website, social media, in print and in the media.
Benefits for Members
Events & Networking
Take part in regular networking meetings, forums, conferences and webinars
Services & Training
Attend and provide training and discounted access to third-party services, such as tax advice, legal and financial services
Feature your business with regular blogs, case studies, speaking opportunities and interviews
Build brand awareness with the opportunity to sponsor CIC activity, on and offline
Membership criteria and information
We offer three categories of membership – Full Member, Associate Member (services), Associate Member (third sector).
Membership is open to, but not limited to:
- Licensed producers and UK based companies working with products that require a Home Office controlled drug import licence / MHRA import licence, and or cultivation of plants, primary extraction or manufacture of finished controlled drugs from biomass or using products in excess of the controlled cannabinoids threshold – Prescription Cannabis
- Licensed cultivators and importers of Cannabis with a THC content not exceeding 0.2% – Industrial Hemp
- Professional associations that represent the industry (e.g. Industrial Hemp, CBD)
- Full Member: £250 – £3,000
- Associate Member (services): £250 – £2,000
- Associate Member (third sector): Free – £1,000
The following who are active in the sector are also eligible for membership:
- Banking & Investment
- Campaign Groups
- CBD product manufacturers and distributors
- Charities (e.g. health)
- Commercial & Professional Services
- Hemp product manufacturers and distributors
- Media & PR
- Patient Groups
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Prescription Cannabis Clinics
- Prescription Cannabis Dispensaries
- Political Groups & Parliamentary bodies
Become a member
Please complete the information below to register your interest in becoming a member of the Council.