Membership of the Cannabis Industry Council is open to organisations and business which either work within or operate from the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man. Together, we influence the future of medical Cannabis and Hemp in the UK and learn from and network with fellow sector organisations. It is a collective voice for, and by, the sector.
Benefits for Members
Be part of the sector's collective voice
The CIC is a collective voice for the medical cannabis & hemp sector. Membership is your opportunity to be part of the conversation and to influence our work to develop the industry.
Help shape the future of the industry
Membership of the Council gives you the opportunity to join the Council’s seven Working Groups, which take forward specific priorities. Groups meet regularly via Zoom and in person.
Build your network & create relationships
Members have access to regular networking events and the opportunity to build valuable relationships with fellow members. We host four all-member meetings every year.
Online listing as part of the CIC's Directory
Members receive a listing on our online directory, linking patients, stakeholders and the public to your organisation. Members also benefit from regular engagement via the CIC’s marketing activity.
- Licensed producers and UK based companies working with products that require a Home Office controlled drug import licence / MHRA import licence, and or cultivation of plants, primary extraction or manufacture of finished controlled drugs from biomass or using products in excess of the controlled cannabinoids threshold – Prescription Cannabis
- Licensed cultivators and importers of Cannabis with a THC content not exceeding 0.2% – Industrial Hemp
- Hemp CBD bodies that represent the industry
Industrial Hemp bodies that represent the industry
- Prescription Cannabis Clinics
- Prescription Cannabis Dispensaries
- Parliamentary bodies
Other organisations active in the sector, including:
- Regulators – MHRA, NICE, NHS and the Home Office
- Patient groups
- Professional bodies
- Education providers
- Charities and research groups
- Infrastructure bodies
- PR, Media and Marketing companies
- Legal, financial and insurance companies
- Technology companies
Become a member
Please complete the information below to register your interest in becoming a member of the Council.