93 organisations now Council members
93 organisations have now signed up to be part of the Cannabis Industry Council, with members now working towards priorities across Standards, Hemp, Environmental and Social Responsibility, Research and lobbying.
Membership of the Cannabis Industry Council is open to:
- High THC Licenced Producers – importers and UK based companies who are striving for a cultivation license
- Hemp CBD bodies that represent the industry
- Patient groups
- Cannabis clinics – existing and aspiring cannabis clinics
- Dispensaries and importers – existing and aspiring cannabis importers and retail pharmacies
- Professional bodies
- Education providers
- Charities and research groups
- Infrastructure bodies
- Lawyers and Insurers
- Senior Government & NHS representatives
Organisations interested in becoming members should complete the Membership Form. The Council’s first face to face meeting is taking place in London on 7 July 2021.